About our company
Falcon Scientific Editing specializes in the comprehensive preparation of scientific manuscripts that are targeted for publication in English language journals. We provide editing, technical translation, formatting, and illustration services for scientific manuscripts, grant proposals, conference presentations and posters, and professional school application essays and other scientific materials. All translations are performed by certified translators, and all of our professional scientific editors hold advanced Ph.D. degrees and are either natively proficient in English or are native speakers!
Our mission and goals
Our mission is to strengthen the reputations of scholars from different countries by helping you publish your research in English journals.
Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive package of high-quality services:
- Scientific editing of manuscripts, which includes the correction of style, grammatical errors, proper use of technical terms, and much more.
- Technical translation of manuscripts, which guarantees English accuracy and complete compliance with scientific terminology in the field of study.
- Formatting of manuscripts, which adapts your work to the standards of the target journal.
- Illustration of scientific papers, which increases the readability and visual appeal of your manuscripts.
Your benefits when working with us:
- Elimination of the written language barrier. Everyone should do what one does best. Do not spend your precious time thinking about how to translate or edit your manuscript! We will do it for you quickly and professionally. Thus, you can dedicate your time to scientific activities –research, analyzing results and obtaining grants!
- Higher probability of publishing your manuscripts in prominent English journals.
- Recognition by the international scientific community. Most of the important scientific discoveries are published in English. Therefore, every scientist strives to submit manuscripts to high citation index English journals.
The Falcon Scientific Editing team will help you overcome the language barrier so that the reviewers and readers can easily comprehend your manuscript.
Receive Free Grammar and Publishing Tips via Email
The founder of Falcon Scientific Editing is Denis A. Sokolov, Ph.D.. He has native proficiency in spoken, written and scientific English. Dr. Sokolov acquired this knowledge in the United States of America, where he lived, studied and worked for 13 years. Our founder attained his Bachelor of Science (Cum Laude) degree at Mississippi College (USA) and his Ph.D. degree in chemistry from one of the most prestigious US universities - The Georgia Institute of Technology (USA). After defending his dissertation, Dr. Sokolov completed postdoctoral training in chemistry and physics at another prestigious US university - the University of Notre Dame (USA). Dr. Sokolov has significant experience writing, editing and publishing his results in high index English journals.
Realizing the difficulties that many non-native English speakers face when publishing their work in English language scientific journals, in 2015, Dr. Sokolov founded the Falcon Scientific Editing Company. Our company uses the combined knowledge of our team to benefit science. By assisting scientists around the world with their manuscripts, Falcon Scientific Editing contributes to improving the dissemination of scientific discoveries that may improve the quality of lives.
Currently, English is one of the most universal languages among scientists. By publishing manuscripts in prestigious scientific journals in English, researchers are able to convey their important scientific research that may have potential to change human lives for the better.